* Acts in Towson (Towson)
* Anna's House (Bel Air)
* Baltimore County Department of Social Services (Towson)
* Catonsville Food Emergency Ministries (Towson)
* Family and Children Services of Central Maryland (Westminster)
* James Mosher Baseball League (Baltimore)
* Lansdowne Elementary School (Lansdowne)
* Leadership Through Athletics
* Nehemiah House (Rosedale, MD)
* Office of Alternative Education Dropout Prevention and
Summer School (Baltimore County Public Schools)
* On Our Shoulders (West Baltimore, MD)
* Ronald McDonald House Charities of Baltimore Inc.
* The Salvation Army (Baltimore, MD)
* True Conversations LLC
* Urban Video Game Academy
* Vicki Almond, Baltimore County Council
* Ambrose Funeral Home, Inc.
* Radio One Inc.
* Safeway Foundation
* Baltimore County Delta Sigma Theta Sorority
* Bay Imprint, Inc.
* Ben and Esther Rosenbloom Foundation, Inc.
* Bill Bateman's Bistro
* C&S Wholesale Grocers
* Career Kids, LLC
* Carnival Cruise Lines
* The Charles Crane Family Foundation
* Charm City Cakes
* Comcast Cable
* Domino Sugar, Sugar Workers Local Union 392
* Hampton Inn Columbia
* Hanna Anderson
* International House of Pancakes, Inc.
* Iroquois of Virginia, Inc.
* Life Bridge Health
* Long and Foster Realtors
"The Preston Mitchum, Jr. Foundation has been a wonderful partner to the Volunteer Office of the Baltimore County Department of Social Services. The Foundation has assisted with collecting and distributing new school supplies to countless school-aged youth. PMJ has also assisted making the holiday season brighter for many low-income Baltimore County families. We look forward to a continued partnership for many years to come."
Deborah S. Ward, MSW
Director of the Volunteer Office
Baltimore County Department of Social Services
* Loyola College of Maryland
* Magic 95.9
* Magellan Health Services
* Paper Mill Insurance
* Panera Bread
* Shoppers Food and Pharmacy
* The Avenue News
* The Baltimore Office of Promotion & The Arts
* The Gymboree Corporation
* Towson Alumni Association
* Tuxedo Zone
* United Healthcare
* WEAA 88.9 FM
* Washington Wizards
* WBAL Kids Campaign
* Whole Food Markets - Mount Washington
* 95.1 SHINE FM